Wednesday, March 10, 2010

oh, blog - how I miss thee!

I am in blog withdrawal!

Our office (aka desk, my computer, etc.) is not set up at our new place yet so I haven't been able to upload photos or sit and compose any posts lately. (well, I've started a couple draft-posts, so those will eventually show up, out of order, but I digress...)

Andrew's computer is on the floor in the living room, and while I have been checking it for email, I usually can't/won't stay there for very long, as it's pretty uncomfortable for me at this stage of the game.

I wanted to at least send a shout out to anyone who reads this to say "hi" and "no, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth!"

I will post soon - I have some great shots of Sadie to share, as well as some sweet ones of Bun (in the belly).

xoxo
Janine

1 comment:

YF said...

Thanks for the update, we are so excited for you... soon! xoxxo C