Friday, March 5, 2010

Missed Opportunity?

This is just what Sadie did one day when we stopped in to find a maternity shirt for me. She was talking to the little girl mannequin, trying to hold her hand, etc.
At first I was embarrassed, thinking "oh, man...my kid needs some more friends!" but then I realized she was just imagining and pretending and having fun. So I busted out my camera and started clicking.
Apparently, Old Navy was having a contest for a mannequin/human model poses. If I'd known, I think I might have submitted a couple of these.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, hello little actress! I wonder where she gets that? ;) So cute!

Bettina Fernandez said...

That is too funny! She's such a ham! Miss you guys and hope you've settled into your new place?

Mother Superior said...

too TOO cute! :-)

Melissa said...

i love these photos!

avi always goes for the dog (:

how are you feeling, mama? any day now?