Thursday, September 13, 2007

What the hay...

Well, hello... As you see, I've decided to go ahead and try out this blogging thing. With family and friends far away, I figured it might be nice to have a place designated for frequent (we'll see about that) updates about what's going on with us. I have a handful of friends who have blogs and/or websites that I am thoroughly impressed by, so I decided to overcome my fear and loathing of anything more complicated than email. As most of you know, there's simply no way I would decide to tackle the art of creating a website (me? write code?! ha!) so God bless the people who make things like this user-friendly enough for people like me. All I have to do is click a few things and ta-da! I have a snazzy page with colors and different fonts and everything! Yippeeeee!
With a true computer whiz for a husband, this feels pretty pathetic, but I'm sure I'll get over that quickly. Yup, I'm over it. (I love you, honey!)
Little beautiful sweet Sadie (aka: the inspiration for starting a blog) is waking up from her nap now, so that's it for my first post! Who says new moms can't get anything done?

No comments: