Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Mult. Seep."

Lilah is talking up a storm and I am not catching it all on video, so here are some recent phrases and words...

Disclaimers:
A) this will really only be cute and interesting for family members, and even that is probably pushing it!
B)This has been in draft form for quite a while and it's not well written in the slightest, but I'm just going to post it and move on.


Sinner-ruh-ruh. Cinderella.
Yo Dabba Dabba. Yo Gabba Gabba (TV Show).
I push. Shro-rer. Stroller.

Mo stawbeweez pease. More strawberries, please. (a request at breakfast this morning) Uh oh drop fork! (an observation at breakfast this morning)

Sissy Co-see Bank-ette! Sissy's cozy blanket
Daddy go bike. no explanation needed.
Mama/Daddy/Sissy do it.
Mama/Daddy weed it. Read it.
Help you, pease. Help me, please.
Shows. Close.
Paste. Toothpaste.
Damma/Dampa or Jamma/Jampa - Grandma/Grandpa

I wun. I run.
I jump.
I walk.
Button. Belly button.
She loves to point out parts of the face and body. bah-dee
Hair, eyes, eye-bows (eyebrows - she also calls them rainbows), nose, teef (teeth), cheeks, neck, eews (ears), tummy, jye-nuh (vagina), legs, feet, toes.

she loves to count. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9!
she loves to sing the ABC song - she could watch this about 20 times a day if I let her.

Other words she knows and uses all of the time:
book, couch, car, seat, drive, baby, airplane, helicopter, moon, cry, happy, chair, sure (her version of yes), in there, where, bed, dance, paci (pacifier), shirt, pants, shoes, clothes, dress, skirt, shorts, umbrella, bear, doggy, kitty, cycle (motorcycle), vroom-vroom, truck, big one, noisy, school, see you later, kiss, hug, stairs

My very favorite by far is Mult. Seep. Milk. Sleep. This means it's time to snuggle up on the couch to nurse her. She puts her little feet up on my chest like a monkey or offers them to me to hold and kiss and press into my cheeks. It's the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so verbal! I've really loved listening to O's vocabulary expand. He's started making up stories about things, and including his friends in them. Awwww...