Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fresh start, please.

In the past week and a half,
  • I burned the bejesus out of my finger and got a blister the size of a nickel
  • the Christmas cards I ordered and the complimentary reorder arrived with Andrew's face and Sadie's legs half cropped off
  • Sadie got some sort of food poisoning and puked her guts out for 5 hours
  • I tried to schedule a check-up for Sadie and learned that her beloved pediatrician has left the practice
  • I found out that our seat assignments for our holiday travel were apparently a figment of my imagination and that we are going to be charged for checking any bags
and last but not least (and probably what's on my mind most at the moment)
  • I have had serious communication problems with three separate friends, resulting in lengthy, emotional emails which made me feel like I am in high school again
I'm not sure what the heck is going on, but I feel like my stars are misaligned or something. I'm very much looking forward to a fresh start of a new week tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Girl, hang in there. Aren't the Holidays lovely? You are an amazing mom (with one of the most beautiful little girls I've seen) and more than anything, you are one tough mama. If there is one thing we learn as mothers, it is to keep moving forward! I love your honesty. And I love your Holiday card and message...it made my day!