Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We Love Nana!

Nana was here for two and a half weeks and we had a wonderful time. She managed to spend great quality time with both girls individually each day - as well as make at least one meal and wash all of our dishes almost every day. I seriously should have been taking notes.



She read dozens of books to them,
she shared her food with them,
she laughed and played with them,
she did a planting project with Sadie,
she made a Halloween dress for Sadie,
she babysat so that Andrew and I could have two (!!) date nights,
and she celebrated her birthday with us.
The woman runs circles around me; I kid you not. I know I've mentioned it before, but I seriously scored in the mother-in-law department. It's ridiculous.

We love Nana. We can't wait to see you at Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a great visit with Nana.

And, yeah. Score!

blackfoot said...

i love nana too.